Security Awareness Training & Testing
Train your users to recognise phishing attempts to protect your users, your data and your supply chain.
Ransomware and Phishing are the most commonly used tools for cyber attacks on your staff, so your human ﬁrewall can be your strongest or weakest defence against these attacks.
For the price of a cup of coffee per person per month, our Security Awareness Training & Testing service will improve cyber-vigilance across your workforce to reduce the chance of breaches and the financial losses, brand harm and distraction they bring.
We do this in three steps:
We’ll safely and randomly phish your workforce to assess the phish-prone percentage of your users. This will create an awareness baseline and highlight training priorities.
To increase cyber-vigilance, we’ll then train your workforce using the world’s largest library of security awareness training content. And because new starters are often key phishing targets, we can train them to ensure they join you from a point of vigilance.
To ensure your staff remain vigilant to attacks and scams, we’ll provide ongoing testing with simulated attacks from thousands of exhaustive templates.
Whether you want us to provide and set up your training program or manage it for you on a day-to day-basis, we have your needs covered.
We’ll provide and set up your training portal, help you use it and give advice where needed. This is popular with Enterprises with large Security Teams.
This includes everything you get with Supported, plus we’ll manage your on-going training needs and provide clear reporting for management and compliance. This is well-suited to Enterprises with smaller IT & Security Teams.
Training and Testing
- Schedule security training modules on a wide range of security topics and competency levels.
- Test users on training to gauge their understanding.
- Run Phishing campaigns using our extensive real world phishing templates.
- Schedule tailored reports to provide information on training and phishing campaigns.
- Empowers users to report suspect Phishing or Spam emails. Once reported, these are scanned and security classified using Machine Learning.
- Reported emails are checked against other mailboxes, quickly identifying whether emails are a one off or part of a targeted campaign.
- SOAR capabilities orchestrate a threat response and manage malicious email messages.
- Sanitise the phishing emails received by your organisation to use as templates for your own phishing simulation.
- Real-time security coaching for users, highlighting risky behaviour in the moment and providing contextual tips and training.
- Reporting on user behaviour, highlighting areas where more training is needed.
- API integration into existing security solutions.
- An enhanced security awareness training & testing service, giving users the latest interactive training, with real-life scenarios to teach users how to respond to challenging situations, compliance, and regulatory requirements.
- Upload pre-existing training into the training suite.
Contact us to discuss your needs.