We combine forces with our colleagues at Fortis Information Security and Risk Management to bring you the tailored services you need to improve your security posture.
Our joint services include:
- Information security strategy creation and development
- Security process and technology risk assessments
- Ethical hacking and security penetration testing
- SOC2 Consultancy
- ISO Consultancy including:
- Information Security Management ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Quality Management ISO 9001
- Environmental Management ISO 14001
- Business Continuity Management ISO 22301 and
- IT Service Management ISO 20000
- CREST Accredited Penetration Testing and Red Teaming
- All types of pen testing and vulnerability scanning services
- NCSC Cyber Essentials Scheme
- Certification body for Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus
- Information Security Officer as a Service – a part time information security professional
- Data Protection Officer as a Service – a part time data protection professional
- Risk assessment services to demonstrate cyber risk and the impact to business operations
- TSCM Services (technical surveillance counter measure inspection – bug sweeping)
- Incident Response Services – everything a business should implement before an incident so you’re prepared and so any incident will have less impact to business operations
- Digital Forensics
We also provide compromise assessment and remediation services in the event of a cyber-attack or security breach.
Fortis are accredited by the following organisations.