Zero Trust Network Access
Secure access in the digital era
Reducing risk and encouraging innovation
Legacy access strategies for VPNs and firewalls add a layer of risk, as they typically establish connections before authenticating them. These bandwidth-hungry approaches can also affect user experience, increase cyber-risk, and add complexity to remote working and cloud migration.
With no two companies having the same cyber-measures in place, the invisible threat surface also grows in tandem with the supply chain.
These issues combine to add risk and inhibit innovation. But there is a solution.
Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA)
This service applies an architectural approach where inherent trust in the network is removed, the network is assumed hostile, and each request is verified based on a pre-defined access policy. Zero trust provides a robust and contextual access strategy for your workforce and supply chain by knowing the user, service, or device, and applying strict policies to authenticate and authorise requests, granting access for the required duration and rendering everything else invisible.
However, with many businesses not having the required resources or skills to run a zero trust platform, our Managed Zero Trust Access Service provides flexible options to help take the pain of maintaining a secure access strategy away, so your employees can focus on more meaningful and profitable tasks.
Upgrade secure access strategies for staff and supply chains.
Migrate to the cloud and develop systems quickly and securely.
Support your journey to a complete zero trust security environment.
Our commitment to you
We understand that meeting a service level doesn’t always guarantee that you’ll be satisfied, so we take a different approach that we call an ‘eXperience Level Agreement’ (XLA). This factors in how you feel about the experience you receive; beyond the outcome we deliver.
Whether you want a better access strategy than VPN and firewalls can deliver, need to reap the rewards of remote working and cloud migration, or want to ensure staff and supply chains can only access what they need, we can design a zero trust access service to make it happen.
Two levels of support
We combine the best zero trust security technology with people-centric persistence to deliver key business outcomes, through two flexible service options:
Our supported service is ideal for organisations that want to manage their own ZTNA solution, but with the confidence that they have a team of experts available to help with setup and ongoing support.
Working with you, we will:
- Help you define your access policy.
- Identify resources you want to protect.
- Determine access requirements for user groups.
- Establish authentication and authorisation rules.
- Help you with deployment.
- Identify where to deploy ZTNA.
- Determine the number of site deployments required to cover your network.
- Resiliency options.
- Help you with configuration.
- Setup accounts.
- Management server.
- Client software.
- Access policies and rules.
- General guidance
- Help to familiarise yourself with the ZTNA solution.
- Advise on best practices.
- Ongoing support
Everything you get with Supported as a Managed Service, plus:
- Keep the ZTNA solution up to date with the latest patches and security updates.
- Provide configuration backups.
- Run regular system checks to ensure system integrity and availability.
- Ongoing configuration changes
- Periodic reviews and updates to access policies based on evolving security requirements.
- Access to a Dashboard and useful information.